OverviewABC Alarm System Ltd. Telecommunication Technician Full Time in Surrey, BC
ABC Alarm System Ltd.
Branch Surrey BC CA
Install and test equipment such as Internet modem, Home phone, High definition and standard TV boxes at subscribers premises. ABC Alarms System Ltd….
ABC Alarms System Ltd. is looking for Telecommunication Technicians (2 vacancies) to Join their Team in Surrey, BC As Soon As Possible.
- Install and test equipment such as Internet modem, Home phone, High definition and standard TV boxes at subscribers premises
- Connect, disconnect, relocate outlet and install splitter and amplifier
- Diagnose and solve all technical issue related to cable, High speed internet and home phone
- Install, arrange, remove and maintain equipment, wiring and associated hardware
- Test installed systems to locate transmission faults
- Repair or replace defective and damaged wire and associated equipment.
- Initiate the dispatch of appropriate repair personnel
- Complete test reports and maintain test and service records
- Configure operating systems and install software for access to the Internet
- Inspect and test operation of telecommunications equipment
- Diagnose and locate equipment faults, and adjust, replace or repair telecommunications equipment.
- Completion of High school is usually required.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in Trade is usually required OR
- Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship training program or Trade certification for communication technicians is required.
- Must be familiar with Optic Fiber system.
- Experience as an installer & repairer is required.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24