OverviewABB Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contractual – 9 months) Temporary in Saint-Laurent, QC
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contractual – 9 months)
In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply…
Mission Statement – The Talent Acquisition team is the ABB Ambassador and strategic partner in sourcing, identifying and attracting top talent for the organization.
– This role will have responsibility in identifying and attracting “right fit” talent to areas with critical hiring needs in a timely matter.
– Handle the full cycle recruitment process for Quebec and/or Ontario: filtering cv, reviewing cv’s with hiring manager, scheduling interviews with hiring manager; interviewing with the hiring manager remotely (over the phone) or in person; doing background checks; preparing and making the offer) in a high volume environment.
– Work with other recruiter(s) and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates more effective search process.
– Source passive candidates through formal and informal network alliances, complex internet searches, database mining, including the use of the social media.
– Act as ongoing talent advisor, providing strategic advice and education to Talent Acquisition specialist and Hiring Managers based on market intelligence, best practices and changing business needs with talent implications.
– You will effectively interact with all level of candidates.
– Maintain all pertinent information in the Company’s database.
– Able to work with a team of recruiters/sourcers across Canada.
– Bachelors Degree specializing in Human Resources, Business
– CHRP professional accreditation preferred
– 3 to 5 years of experience direct recruiting or corporate environment for engineering roles
– Fluent in both French & English (written and spoken) mandatory
– Experience with high volume in a fast pace environment
– You have developed innovative recruitment strategies for difficult-to-fill mandates
– Ability to prioritize effectively, with multiple and changing tasks
– Experience with Applicant Tracking System (SAP eRecruitment) and Avature
– High level of initiative and problem-solving skills
– Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of recruiting.
– Effective oral and written communication skills.
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
Location: Saint-Laurent,Quebec,Canada Contract type: Temporary Business Unit: Country Staff HR Center Date posted: 2017-02-09 Job function: Human Resources Publication ID: CA60367796_E1 ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11