OverviewABB Quality Assurance Intern Internship in Saint-Laurent, QC
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
Quality Assurance Intern
Process and Quality. Experience in Quality System. Support the Quality assurance group by preparing the quality statistics, doing the analysis and developing…
**** Internship – Duration: 4 months ****
- Support the Quality assurance group by preparing the quality statistics, doing the analysis and developing new and improved methods and procedures in order to improve the quality and the processes
- Maintain the actual Integrated Management System (IMS) of the Quality Management System, Environment System and Health and Safety.
- Coordinate, compile, present and analyze measurements, statistics and performance indicators. Report the status of the Quality Systems with the necessary action plan
- Participate in Root Causes Analysis using statistics, dashboards and quality tools (DMAIC, 4Q, COPQ, NC, customer complaints, etc)
- Put in place systemic actions to nonconformities and participate in different continuous improvement initiatives (including the management of Kaizen, 5S and lean manufacturing activities)
- Track the corrective and preventive actions
- Maintain the various quality databases
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) to the employees
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer Student (2 years and more)
- Experience with AutoCad, Excel, Visual Basic, Ms Project )Lotus Notes an asset)
- Familiar with DMAIC ,6 Sigma, 5S, Lean manufacturing, COPQ, etc.
- Experience in Quality System
- Familiar with ISO and Electrical standards, HEalth & Safety practices
- Experience in documentation control
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail, patience, rigor team spirit, quick learner
- Ability to function with minimal supervision
- Bilingualism French / English
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
Process and Quality
) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Saint-Laurent, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24