OverviewABB Public Affairs Intern Internship in Saint-Laurent, QC
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
Public Affairs Intern
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility….
**** Summer 2017 Internship – Duration: 3 months ****
- Update federal, provincial and municipal contacts for elected officials and all government offices relevant for ABB in Canada
- Creation of communication template for news updates and letters to government officials and bureaucracies in Quebec and other provinces including federal level
- Strategic mapping of industry and green technology associations relating to clean energy and sustainability relevant for ABB in Canada
- Social media engagement plan for targeted sectors relating to climate change and clean technology deployment in Canada.
- Training will be provided.
- Second year+ University student
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Bilingualism (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational ability
- Required to be punctual and diligent with execution of tasks assigned
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
Contract type: Internship
Business Unit: NA
Date posted: 2017-03-31
Job function: Administrative
Publication ID: CA60434176_E3
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-03-31