Overview1003454 BC Ltd. (D Sign Hub) Graphic Designer Full Time in Surrey, BC
1003454 BC Ltd. (D Sign Hub)
Branch Surrey BC CA
Degree in visual arts, with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning OR Completion of a college diploma in graphic…
1003454 BC Ltd. (D Sign Hub) is looking to hire 1 new graphic designer to join its workforce on a full-time permanent basis, located at #107, 12779 80 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3A6.
The Job Duties would be as following:
- To consult with various clients in order to establish the look, graphic elements and the content of communications materials in order to meet the customer needs, as well as estimate costs and time necessary to complete designs.
- Decide the best medium in order to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate medium for communication.
- Develop graphic elements that meet the clients’ needs.
- Produce/prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects that will then be rendered using tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software.
- Using existing photos/illustration banks/typography guides or alternatively hire an illustrator to produce images to meet client communication needs
- Co-ordinate aspects of production for print, audio-visual, or electronic materials, as well as coordinating sub-contracting.
- Work with other graphic designers/art technicians.
To apply for the job, you must meet the following job requirements:
Completion of high school
Degree in visual arts, with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning OR Completion of a college diploma in graphic arts is acceptable in place of a degree.
Hours: 40 hours per week. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week
Job Location: #107, 12779 80 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3A6
If you are interested in applying for the job, please send your resume to either of the following:
Mail – #107, 12779 80 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3A6
Email – [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11